France Macau Chamber of Commerce (FMCC) is a member of CCI France International. With more than 45,000 members world-wide, it is the largest French network of companies. CCI France International comprises 120 French chambers of commerce and industries in 90 countries.
FMCC, formerly known as FMBA, was founded in 2008 with the support of the Macao Trade and Investment Promotion Institute (IPIM), and the Consul General of France in Hong Kong and Macau. In June 2017, FMCC reached an important milestone: it was acknowledged in Paris as part of CCI France International network of French chambers.
FMCC is open to French and non-French members.
Members benefit from:
· Networking opportunities with businesses across Macau, Hong Kong, France and other countries
· Complimentary access to monthly Breakfast Meetings
· Access to members-only preferential prices to seminars and exclusive FMCC signature events
· Industry-specific activities which bring together like-minded individuals
· Discounts with FMCC Privilèges card across 58 countries
· Brand and profile exposure to the Chamber's network through the membership directory, website and newsletter
· Support of French chambers in 90 countries
· Access to an international network of more than 45,000 members
Our Activities and Events:
· Monthly Breakfast presentations
· Coaching Seminars
· Business Luncheons
· Signature Events
· Annual Gala Dinners
· Networking Cocktails